LaserQC enables you to:
- Pinpoint errors before they cost to reduce scrap and re-work and increase profitability
- Eliminate quality control bottlenecks and reduce production machine downtime
- Shorten delivery times to meet tight customer demands
- Win new business by offering full inspection reports or even a reverse engineering service
- Improve your quality process with quick, random or 100% inspections and the system’s statistical process control (SPC) capability
Improve quality, reduce your scrap and re-work and improve your customer satisfaction with our advanced, rapid, 2D laser quality inspection solution.
Use LaserQC® for 2D inspection, Flat Part, Sheet Metal Inspection, Gasket Inspection, QC Inspection and Quality Control Inspection, first article inspection, Statistical Process Control (SPC) and reverse engineering of 2D materials.
Inspect parts right on the shop floor, in the flat, before value is added to the part. There are numerous variables that can contribute to a failed flat part — the wrong tool, programming errors, incorrect gas mix and many more. By inspecting the first piece of a production run, costly rework becomes a thing of the past.
With the LaserQC Form Checking Station Software, you can inspect formed parts (3D materials) to ensure all aspects of your part are within tolerance. This new software captures the dimensions required and stores them in the same file as your 2D or flat data. It can be used with the LaserQC 2D measurement system or as a standalone laser-less measurement station at any of your forming/assembly stations.
Increased Throughput and Quality
LaserQC quickly performs flat part inspection — next to your CNC equipment. The operator simply places a part on the scan table and clicks on the Scan icon.
As the laser scans the part, the outline appears in real time on the computer screen. In seconds the scanned part can be automatically compared to the corresponding CAD file with any variances outside pre-set tolerances highlighted in color. If required, LaserQC can even automatically create detailed inspection documentation for your external customers or your own internal quality process.
Easy to Use and Shop-Floor Friendly
The easy-to-use LaserQC system is designed specifically for a manufacturing environment. The software is easy to learn and your operators will be become proficient with less than one day of training. This shop-floor friendly system self-calibrates before each scan to ensure repeatable accuracy. And, since LaserQC controls the laser from a stationary position, it offers a reliable, low-maintenance solution that can operate almost anywhere in your plant.
Key features include:
- Easy-to-use, industry-focused applications software
- Accuracy to +/- 0.05mm (0.002″)
- Ability to scan oversize parts with fast, simple merge feature
- On demand, advanced inspection reports that comply with ISO and QS requirements
- Compatibility with .dxf, .dwg and .igs CAD file formats
- Ability to take any complex measurement quickly and easily