MCP – Angle Roll
This is an ideal machine for any type of profiles, especially heavy. The three roll MCP section roll is engineered to meet the requirements of those looking to bend large and extra-large dimension parts with very strict tolerances.
The high resistant large diameter hardened alloy steel shafts rotate on pre-greased, self-aligning roller bearings, ensuring excellent performance and efficiency with virtually no deflection. An extensive list of accessories is available, including hydraulic traction unit, metric wheels for automatic production, a special set of guide rolls for non-standard shapes in addition to several others.
IDEAL MACHINE FOR ANY TYPE OF PROFILES, ESPECIALLY HEAVY
The DAVI three roll MCP section roll was engineered to meet the requirements of very demanding customers, who need to bend large and extra large dimension parts with very strict tolerances.
From aerospace to the shipyard, from automotive to structural, engineers are always designing solutions of more sophisticated bent parts, made out of hard material that can only be obtained by bending non-standard profiles at very tight diameters with strict tolerances.
The heart of the MCP
The DAVI MCP offers some unique features and advantages over other section bending machines available in the market.
– By using the latest generation of CAD and testing the results on FEM software, the MCP has the heaviest and strongest machine structure in the industry. – The high resistant large diameter hardened allow steel shafts rotate on pre-greased, self-aligning roller bearings, ensuring excellent performance and efficiency with virtually no deflection.
– Three independent hydraulic motors and three high torque planetary drives (one for each roll) are coupled directly to the rolls through a splined shaft, for a powerful torque transmission to ensure an easy feeding of the sections during the rolling process.
– To avoid deflection of the shafts, the planetary guide system is powered by hydraulic cylinders mounted outside the main machine frame, as close to the bending area as possible.
– Guide rolls, adjustable in three directions, are activated by hydraulic cylinders controlled from the console panel. A standard feature on the complete MCP machine range.
– High-quality hydraulic components offer the best performance for a long duration
The DAVI MCP machines are completed by a range of CNC control choices: from simplest to the most advanced for automatic production. Rolls and accessories
– A modular set of dies are standard, hardened and made from high strength steel alloy to reduce wear. They are designed to successfully bend most standard sections common in the market.
– All customer applications are evaluated to ensure that the best possible solution is proposed to help reduce production times and improve the final product.
– An extensive list of accessories is available, including hydraulic traction unit, metric wheels for automatic production, a special set of guide rolls for non-standard shapes in addition to several others. These accessories allow the DAVI MCP machine to bend standard and non-standard profiles, including heavy-duty beams, pipes, and spirals.
In addition, Davi has engineered and produced the heaviest section roll in the world.
Capital’s service coverage is unequaled in the industry. To ensure that we are able to provide the fastest possible response times, Capital maintains a fleet of service vans, each strategically located to serve our customers as efficiently as possible.
Each service call is treated with the same priority. Whether the machine is in or out of warranty, Capital is committed to a “First Call Fix” program designed to motivate everyone to expedite the repair quickly and effectively. The map below illustrates our service coverage area.