PROCESS: 2D DESIGN, TUBE
The Versatile Compact Laser-Tube 100 (VCL-T100) is an affordable tube production laser that utilizes Direct Diode Laser technology which delivers higher efficiency and reliability than traditional fiber or other solid state laser generated systems. The VCL-T100 is the first in a series of machines to be engineered and produced in North America to meet the specific demands of our local market. The design of the VCL-T100 is a cost-effective solution for low volume tube and bar components up to 100mm (4″) round in diameter (3″ sq.) and lengths up to 12; with the option of 24′.
This laser utilizes Direct Diode Laser technology which delivers higher efficiency and reliability than traditional fiber or other solid state laser generation systems.
- VCL-T100 is a compact laser-cutting system which allows for a small footprint
- The VCL-T100 utilizes Direct Diode Laser technology which is the next generation of solid-state laser technology. VCL-T100 includes a fiber delivery system and the generator that offers unique advantages including more efficient operation.
- Direct Diode lasers deliver better performance when cutting aluminum as compared to other technologies. They also offer enhanced modular flexibility over fiber laser generators.
- VCL-T100 also cuts flat sheets up to 20″ x 24″ and 1/4″ thick
- VCL-T100 has high-end value with the performance while keeping it at a great economical price point
- Engineering and production of this machine takes place in North America, at Mazak’s Manufacturing Campus in Florence, Kentucky