Our Semipaxy product line brings the newest CNC automation and positioning technology to punching of steel.
Semi Paxy Series
This unit is equipped with programmable stops along the X- and Y-Axis. Mounted onto existing or new GEKA models with a minimum throat size of 500mm / 20″, our Semipaxy is available as part of an option package for our HYDRACROP S models (only available for 165 tons model), HYDRACROP SD or PUMA family of products.
Maximum Widths according to Model:
- HYDRACROP or PUMA (500mm / 20″ throat) = 400mm / 15 3/4″ Y Gauging
- HYDRACROP Models 110SD and 165 SD = 500mm / 20″
- PUMA (750mm / 30″ throat) = 650mm / 25 5/8″ Y Gauging
- Support chassis
- Two servo motor-driven positioning carriages
- Touch screen
- Conveyor assembly consisting of independent servo drives along each axis, spindle and encoder units
- Program the coordinates of each position (absolute or by increments).
- Run the application (sets the automated stops for the first position)
- Place material securely against the stops and depress the punching pedal.
- Once the cycle is complete, the automated stops reposition themselves for the next programmed location
- Repeat the sequence until the end of the program
|Rate of Motion (X-Axis)||0-470″/min|
|Rate of Motion (Y-Axis)||0-470″/min|