The very competitively priced basic version of the servo-electronic press brake.
Safan E-Brake B 35-100T
With a safety system integrated within the controls, SafanDarley makes it so you can work quickly and safely. The system works with a safety light screen that is automatically directed from the SafanDarley E-Controls.
Technologically identical to the SafanDarley E-Brake, but with a more basic design, complete standard version, and limited optional features. The machines come complete with tool clamping systems for New standard tools (NS version) or European-style version (ES version).
- CNC-controlled R- axis
- SafanDarley EC10 Touch Screen CNC press brake controls
- CNC-controlled Y1-Y2 axis (top beam adjustable inclined +/- 2.5 mm)
- CNC-controlled back gauge (X-axis) with a large range
- Manual adjustment of 2 back gauge fingers across a linear guide
- NSCL-I MC Pro upper tool mechanical clamping system
- Lower tool adapter OB/S-3, mechanically clamped
- 2 Support arms (300 mm in length)*
- Standard daylight (Q dimension) of 590 mm
- Programmable and integrated safety light guard*
- 1 Hold to Run operating console
- Safety in compliance with CE
|Pressure force in
|Maximum stroke in inches||Q-dimension in inches||Closing speed in inch/min||Bending speed max. in inch/min||Return speed in inch/min||Motor power in kW||Weight