SafanDarley’s new generation of E-Brake adds important new advantages to the E-Brake technology, which has already proven itself all over the world. The electric press brakes in the 50T–130T range are built according to a modular concept that is a new step forward in the efficiency of machine construction. The CNC crowning and the dual screen EC20 control are important characteristics.
Safan E-Brake 50-130 Ultra
The new SafanDarley E-Brake Ultra has been further optimized in order to profit from the acceleration options and the other convenient servo characteristics. This not only makes the E-Brake very fast in rapid traverse, but also during the full cycle. Cycle times are also far shorter than with conventional electric press brakes as a result of the fast backgauge. The SafanDarley E-Brake is shown to be up to 30% faster than conventional press brakes in comparative tests.
E-Brake Ultra Sizes: 55 Ton x 80” – 88 Ton x 100” – 110 Ton x 122” – 143 Ton x 122” – 143 Ton x 161” – 176 Ton x 122” – 220 Ton x 161” – 330 Ton x 161”
- Open Height: Standard 23.22” – Optional 25.59”– 27.16” (50 Ton x 220Ton Range)
- Large Stroke Length: 11.81” – Standard
- Open Height: Standard 27.16” – Optional 31.1” (330Ton E-Brake)
- Servo-electronic drive with a belt pulley system
- Up to 50% energy savings
- CNC Crowning – Standard
- Bending speeds of up to 1” / sec., bending cycle times cut by a minimum of 30%
- SafanDarley E-C 20 Split Screen Control with a 21” Screens for 2D Profile Programming and a Secondary 21” Tool Set Up Monitor
- 3D Bending Simulation when combined with off-line programming
- Standard Integrated Safety-Light Curtains – Allow machine actuation when light curtains are broken
- Solidly constructed backgauge (system) with special spring stops that operates across the full working width.
- CNC-controlled X axis comes standard, optionally also R, Z1-Z2 axes and dX axis or completely 3D – 6 Axis Backgauge
|Maximum stroke in inches||Q-dimension in inches||Rapid Approach Speed inch/min||Bending speed max. in inch/min||Return speed in inch/min||Motor power in kW||Weight