SafanDarley’s fourth generation E-Brake adds new advantages to existing E-Brake technology, which has now proven itself worldwide. The E-Brake Premium electric press brake is the successor to the current E-Brake up to 100T. A key characteristic is the new design, which significantly improves the ergonomics. The controls are also given a new design and are Industry 4.0-ready, meaning that they interface with external systems.
Safan E-Brake 35-130 Premium
The new SafanDarley E-Brake Premium has been optimized further in order to profit from the acceleration options and the other convenient servo characteristics. This not only makes the E-Brake very fast in rapid traverse, but also during the full cycle. With the E-Control control system, cycle times are also far shorter than with conventional press brakes, partly through the fast backgauge. In comparison tests, the SafanDarley E-Brake is shown to be up to 30% faster than a conventional electric press brake.
E-Brake Sizes: 39 Ton x 50” – 44 Ton x 60” – 55 Ton x 80” – 88 Ton x 100” – 110 Ton x 122” – 143 Ton x 122” – 143 Ton x 161”
- Open Height: – Standard 23.22” – Optional 25.59”– 27.16”
- Large stroke length: 11.81” – Standard
- Servo-electronic drive with a belt pulley system
- Up to 50% energy savings
- Rarely needs any bed crowning due to the belt and pulley construction
- Bending speeds of up to 1” /sec., bending cycle times cut by a minimum of 30%
- SafanDarley E-C 20 Split Screen Control with 2D Profile Programming and Tool Set Up Monitor
- 3D Bending Simulation when combined with off-line programming
- Standard Integrated Safety-Light Curtains – Allow machine actuation when light curtains are broken
- Stable backgauge that operates across the full working width of the machine.
- CNC-controlled X- and Y-axes come standard; optionally also Z1-Z2 axes and Delta X axis for side gauging parts.
|Premium Model||Tonnage||Bed Length||Maximum stroke in inches||Q-dimension in inches||Rapid Approach Speed inch/min||Bending speed max. in inch/min||Return speed in inch/min||Motor power in kW||Weight