Revolutionary Variable Beam Parameter Product (V-BPP) technology better controls the laser beam for superior cut performance.
OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER S4
The Mazak OPTIPLEX NEXUS 3015 FIBER S4 is a 2D flying optics fiber laser-cutting system that utilizes the rugged construction of the OPTIPLEX NEXUS platform.
Designed with V-BPP technology, this fiber laser delivers cut performance normally available only on the highest technology machines. The OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER S4 laser offers a large side access door and flexible design that includes an automated 2 pallet design.
- V-BPP enables OPTIPLEX NEXUS FIBER S4 users to select from high-intensity, small-spot-size beam to large, donut-shaped beams, and everything in between (see images below)
- Beam shaping technology delivers optimal thick and thin metal cutting, higher cutting speed, superior edge quality, and improved piercing time
- V-BPP enables you to select specific beam shapes that can significantly improve part quality
- It offers rugged construction and a large side access door that delivers flexibility for short run applications
- MAZATROL PreviewG CNC helps simplify set-up and operation
|Machine Structure||Flying Optics|
|Maximum Workpiece Dimensions||60.039 in x 120.078 in|
|Maximum Workpiece Weight||2,050 lbs|
|Machine Travels||X axis||122.046 in|
|Y axis||62.2 in|
|Z axis||5.91 in|
|Work Table Height||35.43 in|
|Maximum Material Thickness *||Mild Steel||1000 in|
|Stainless Steel||0.750 in|
|Motion Drive System Design||X, Y axis||Rack and Pinion Drive|
|Z axis||Belt Drive|
|Number of Control Axes||4|
|Rapid Travel Speed||X, Y, Z axis||2,362 ipm|
|Positioning Accuracy||X, Y axis||0.002 in/19.68 in|
|Z axis||0.0004 in/3.94 in|
|Repeatable Accuracy||X, Y, Z axis||0.0012 in|
|Maximum Processing Feedrate||X, Y axis||2,362 ipm|
|Total Electrical Requirement||56 kVA|
|Installation Dimensions||W x D||245 in x 460 in|
|Machine Unit Dimensions||W x D x H||119.5 in x 392.1 x 95.3 in|
|Machine Unit Weight||29,762 lbs|
|CNC Type||MAZATROL PreviewG|
|Display Screen||19 in SXGA Color (TFT)|
|Memory Capacity||16 GB (program memory capacity: 1 GB)|
|Position Detection System||Encoder|
|Minimum Command Unit||0.0001 in|
|Program Input System||EIA/ISO|
* Material cutting thickness is dependent on many factors including material specifications, condition and machine parameters.
All specifications are subject to change.