Low-Cost Plasma Cutting Machine.
The MetalMaster 2.0 by Messer Cutting Systems is designed as a compact low-cost plasma cutting machine that can be quickly installed and ready to use.
Thanks to the space-saving, compact construction the machine can be quickly installed. Leveling screws make easy alignment on a flat surface. Bilateral longitudinal drives with precision guiding system maintain accuracy over long periods of use. Positioning speeds of up to 1300 ipm with a fast, intelligent torch lifter minimize non-productive times.
With the easy to use Global Control 2.0 your only three clicks away from loading the program to begin cutting. The free-standing console keeps sensitive electronics away from the heat and dust of cutting. On the control console, Messer Service and Support phone numbers are located for quick reference.
This economical plasma cutting machine gives full power in a small area.
- Cutting width from 5′
- Cutting length up to 10′
- Plasma cutting up to 1″ thick plate
- Cuts mild steel, stainless steel, and aluminum
- Compact design
- Positioning speed of 1300 ipm reduces idle time between cuts
- Free-standing control panel for ease of access and safe operation
- Easy access to cutting table for quick and easy plate loading and unloading
- SL100 Lifter: Fast torch lifter with stroke speed of 600 ipm, and CNC controlled Z-axis for process optimization
- Reliable height control via arc-voltage control improves nozzle life and cut quality
- Specially design slag trays for easy table cleaning, and clean out buckets
- Global Control 2.0, user-friendly touch-screen panel with a Windows® interference.
- Glare Sheild
- Laser Pointer
- Hypertherm Powermax 125 plasma system. Optional: HPR130XD, HPR260XD
- Virtual Service™ remote diagnostics
|MetalMaster 2.0||5’ x 10’|
|A Cutting Width||5’ (60”)|
|B Working Length||10’ (120”)|
|C Overall Width||9’ (108”)|
|D Overall Length||19’ (228”)|
|Table Height||3’-3” (39”)|