ACCURSHEAR 3/8″ and 1/2″ 6375,6500 SERIES
- Shear capacity up to 80,000 tensile and 44,000 yield strength.
- Pendant control c/w on/off buttons, mode selector switch, and stroke control dial.
- Backgauge control includes LED display, inch or metric conversion, go-to-position function, 99 pre-select programs, hour meter and stroke counter.
- 36″ backgauge travel with automatic swing up backstop at full extension.
- 4-edged blades, top and bottom, high carbon, shock resisting.
- 3 position footswitch control.
- 4′ squaring arm c/w steel rule with 1/16″ and 1 mm increments.
- Manual quick blade clearance adjustment on 650010 and 650012 models.
- Power blade clearance on 650014 and larger models.
- Shadow light and line.
- Hand slots in table.
- T-slot in front of table.
- Ball transfers in table for 6500 Series (optional for 6375 Series).
- Oil cooler.
Primary Backgauge Controls
- On/Off Machine Buttons
- Mode Selector Switch; Jog, Manual, Auto
- Stroke Length Control
- LED readout in .001″ increments
- Stroke counter, Hour meter, Inch/metric conversion
- Backgauge Calibration
- 99 pre-select backgauge settings
- Go-to-position Key
- Backgauge motor – OFF/On
Backgauge retract – On/Hold
All of the Accurshear’s control buttons – Stroke control, Stroke counter, and Backgauge selects – are located on a front console. To make it readily accessible, the console is mounted to a swing arm pendant from the side of the Accurshear.
There are three Mode Selects for various shearing applications:
Jog Mode, Manual Mode, and Auto Cycle.
The backgauge control features a keypad display, LED readout, and ninety-nine pre-select programmable positions. Under normal use, the operator keys in the desired backgauge setting, presses the “Go To” key, and the backstop bar moves to position. The Accurshear may also be programmed for single-step, or sequential shearing.
To accommodate high accuracy, the backstop bar actually moves slightly beyond the desired position and then comes forward to eliminate any clearance between the lead screws and nuts. The shear operator may also choose the backgauge retract feature via the key switch. This retracts the stop bar once the holddowns clamp the material just prior to the shear cycle to avoid material wedging between the shear knives and stop bar.