MACH 3B WATERJET MODELS
The Mach 3 series offers you the world’s most reliable ultrahigh-pressure pump, intelligent process monitoring, and an array of unparalleled options all integrated into the most powerful waterjet control available.
All this comes within a convenient compact design preserving your valuable floor space. The design can easily accommodate an oversized work piece and is engineered for easy loading and unloading from three sides for optimal flexibility.
- Dynamic Waterjet increases speed and reduces taper
- Three-sided load capability; with four-sided operator access
- Uniquely designed which minimizes footprint by integrating pump into the backside of the machine frame, allowing all facets of machine to be controlled by roll-around control.
- Variety of pump selections from the 60K psi Direct Drive up to Flow’s exclusive HyperPressure pumps, rated up to 94K psi.
- Paser Abrasivejet cutting systems
Options and Accessories
- Dynamic Waterjet for faster, more accurate cutting
- High-Performance Package featuring NanoDrive System
- Operator Convenience Package
- WaterVeyor® Abrasive Removal System
- UltraPierce™ – ideal for cutting brittle and laminated materials such as marble, stone, glass, and composites.
- Laser Edge Finder – allows a waterjet operator to precisely position their Flow waterjet at an exact position on the workpiece being cut.
- Multiple head option, including patented Paser abrasive cutting system for peak performance
- Water Only Cutting Head – cutting with an exceptionally small stream, with virtually no water to the area being cut.
- Cuts higher precision parts with a variety of software packages available, including FlowMaster easy to use software
- FlowNest software – with full geometric software with scrap remenant control (small parts are automatically nested within larger parts)
- FlowSHIFT™ Vectorization Software – converts images, sketches, and line drawings to vector formats in minutes
- Smart Stream technology
- Interchangeable pure waterjet and abrasive waterjet cutting head systems available to cut a wide variety of materials
- FlowConnex™ Remote Monitoring Software – monitoring the status of your waterjet has never been easier, or more convenient!
- Variety of pump configurations up to 94,000 psi
- HyperJet pump option rated up to 94,000 psi
- Professional classroom training; as well as on-site familiarization with every machine
- Widest variety of Sapphire, Ruby or Diamond orifices to match every application
Mach 3b Models:
Work envelope: 1.3m x 1.3m (4ft x 4ft)
Work envelope: 2.5m x 1.3m (8ft x 4ft)
Work envelope: 3m x 2m (10ft x 6.5ft)
Work envelope: 4m x 2m (13ft x 6.5ft)
Work envelope: 7.3m x 2m (24ft x 6.5ft)
Accuracy (+/-) +/- .0015″ per 3 feet
Speed Range Up to 500 ipm