Gemini Plate Processing System
- Handles plates up to 8 ft. or 10 ft. in width
- High performance spindle with a ball screw feed for 6,000 RPM
- The system can be provided with two drilling spindles and three torches for increased productivity.
- Secondary “X Axis” permits hole patterns to be generated without having to reposition the gantry.
- Optional automatic chip evacuation.
- Spindle speeds up to 6,000 RPM.
- Oxy-fuel and plasma cutting systems.
- Guaranteed accuracy with rack and pinion positioning and measuring systems.
- Irregular stock plates or drops can remain on the table and utilized later without having to unload the drop only to return it to the table later.
- Since the material clamp is internal to the Gemini, the entire stock can be used to minimize scrap.
- Guaranteed accuracy regardless of rust and mill scale
- Automatic tool changer for up to 16 tools
The Ficep drill spindle design features a ball screw feed that is consistent with today’s machining center designs.
Available with one or two independent drill heads for enhanced productivity.