NEW OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber Laser-Cutting Machine
Superior performance in thin-gage mild steel, stainless steel, aluminum and other exotics
PROCESS: 2D, FLYING OPTICS, 2 PALLET CHANGER
New Fiber technology and higher wattages deliver similar cut ranges to CO2 laser-cutting machines, but with substantive advantages when processing thinner materials. Mazak’s new Fiber technology extends the performance advantages delivered by our industry leading OPTIPLEX CO2. The OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber offers superior edge quality, more stable cut performance and greater throughput for applications utilizing stainless steel, copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, hastelloy, inconel, titanium, thin gage mild steel, and other exotic metals. There is no need for additional surface cleaning when painting mild steel cut with nitrogen.
OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber incorporates Mazak’s Intelligent Technology to directly increase the productivity of the end user by allowing the machine to optimize the torch setup automatically per program. This optimization can dramatically improve cut speeds, increase throughput and require less operator intervention, delivering more predictable processing day after day. The combination of Fiber beam diameter and focus control provides a wide range of improved cut performance in all material types and thicknesses. The eight-position nozzle changer facilitates unattended operation while ensuring the proper cut quality and maintaining the lowest possible gas consumption.
The OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber also features the new Preview 3 control with a 15” touch screen and straightforward user interface to simplify machine operation. The graphical interface clearly visualizes the cutting path and automatically determines process conditions including the required lens, nozzle, feedrate and laser output for different materials and thicknesses. The OPTIPLEX 3015 Fiber can process sheets up to 5 feet by 10 feet. OPTIPLEX Fiber series machines are available in 2.0kW, 4.0kW, and 6.0kW configurations.
- Intelligent Multi-Function Torch and Nozzle Changer breakthrough technology includes the following intelligent functions that reduce operator dependancy, improves cut quality and increases productivity.
- Beam Diameter Control
- Nozzle Changing
- Auto Focus Control
- Auto Focus Calibration
- Pierce Sensing
- Plasma Detection
- Burn Detection
- A 2 pallet changer design with a helical rack and pinion positioning system that features high through-put and rugged construction delivers a combination of performance and value.
- New Preview 3 control with touch screen and integrated tech tables simplifies operation.
- Utilizing a fiber beam delivery system significantly lowers operating costs for applicable material thicknesses and types.
- OPTIPLEX Fiber improves cutting speed when cutting thinner gage mild steel compared to CO2 lasers.
- Available in 2kW, 4kW and 6.0kW configurations.
- More stable cutting performance for stainless, copper, brass, bronze, aluminum, hastelloy, inconel, titanium and other exotic metals.
- Significantly lower operating costs for applicable material thicknesses/types.